In January we prepare annual reports for our marketing clients. This is in addition to the standard monthly performance reports. Comparing this larger 12 month period is really useful for measuring progress. It takes into consideration seasonal fluctuations that affect month to month comparisons. Its also good for clients with whom we have been working with for several years. It shows them that we are still producing results year after year.
Here are just a few of the highlights. The percentages compare 2014 to 2013.
- 21% increase in total website conversion events for Client A, a large fertility clinic.
- This client also saw an astounding 88% increase in total visits to their website.
- This is the fourth consecutive year that we have generated significant increases in both visits and conversions for Client A.
- 33% increase in website conversions from Google Adwords for Client B. This increase was accompanied by a 6% decrease in cost per acquisition from that source.
- This client also saw a 35% increase in total website visits.
- This is the sixth consecutive year that we were able to increase traffic and conversions to their website for Client B.
- 141% increase in online consultation requests for Client C.
- This client also saw a 116% increase in organic traffic from Google. We have been working with Client C for a little over 18 months.
If your online marketing efforts have plateaued or you aren’t even getting detailed performance reports, I encourage you to contact us and schedule a free consultation. Here’s to continued success in 2015.